- Copyright complaints. We respect the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe your copyright has been violated on the Site, please notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org who is our designated agent under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (see 17 U.S.C. §512(c)(3) for further information). Please direct all other communications concerning the Site to email@example.com.
- Use of the Site and Content—permissions and restrictions. Except as specifically permitted in the preceding sentence, you may not retransmit, publish, distribute, display or otherwise make available any of the Content to others. In no event may you alter or modify the Content, including, without limitation, by adding any advertisement or other material or by interfering with the viewing of any Content. You agree to retain all copyright and other notices on any Content you obtain from the Site.
- Content Disclaimer. The Content of the Site may include the opinion of the speaker and are not statements of advice, endorsement, opinion or information of Roundstone. If you feel you might be offended by the content of the Site, you should not continue.
- Site Security. Violations of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability. Roundstone will investigate occurrences and may involve, and cooperate with, law enforcement authorities in prosecuting the use or users who are involved in such violations. You agree that you will not violate the security of the Site, including without limitation:
- Attaching, probing, scanning or testing the vulnerability of, breaching security of, disrupting, disabling or harming the Site, or servers or networks connected to the Site,
- Using the Site via any automated means, such as a screen-scraper or robot. This is not intended to exclude the use of assistive technology for your own use, such as screen readers,
- Sending any unsolicited emails to other Site users or forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any email,
- Displaying the Site within a frame on another website without consent, or place pop-up windows or other disruptive technologies over it,
- Accessing data not intended for you or logging into a server or account you are not authorized to access,
- Attempting to interfere with service to any user, host or network, including without limitation, via means of submitting a virus to the Site, overloading, “flooding,” “Mailbombing,” or “Crashing,” and/or
- Impersonating another person or improperly allowing another to use your registration information to access the Site.
- Disclaimer of warranties. THE SITE AND THE CONTENT ARE PROVIDED “AS IS.”. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, WE AND OUR COLLABORATORS, LICENSORS, CONTENT PROVIDERS AND DISTRIBUTORS (COLLECTIVELY OUR “COLLABORATORS”) DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND (EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR OTHERWISE) REGARDING THE SITE OR THE CONTENT, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. WE AND OUR COLLABORATORS MAKE NO WARRANTY ABOUT THE ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, COMPLETENESS, TIMELINESS, SUFFICIENCY OR QUALITY OF THE SITE OR THE CONTENT, NOR THAT ANY PARTICULAR CONTENT WILL CONTINUE TO BE MADE AVAILABLE. NEITHER WE NOR OUR COLLABORATORS WARRANT THAT THE SITE WILL OPERATE WITHOUT ERROR OR INTERRUPTION, OR THAT THE SITE OR ITS SERVER IS FREE OF COMPUTER VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL MATERIALS.
- Links to other sites. Links on the Site to third-party web sites are provided solely as a convenience to you. We do not approve or endorse the content of linked third-party sites, and you agree that we will have no responsibility or liability in connection with your use of any linked third-party sites.